Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exam and me....

OMG!!! It is like so boring having to study plus burning the midnight oil! My exam is coming and its driving me crazy! Anyway, today is a deepavali holiday for all sri amanians and i am at my brother's school studing! How cool is that?! Grr...

The best part is i get free breakfast and lunch, surrounded by younger students and well there's air-conditioner too! Too cold for me but at school, too hot for me! After exam, my dad says that i have to study form 2 and read singpore syllabus. Gosh! My worst nightmare ever! Well, after exam...

You might be wondering why i am using the computer blogging at this time of hour and in fact, my exam is just around the corner. Just taking a break before i go back to my living skills exercises. Hmm...i guess that is all from me for now.

To all Sri Amanians good luck for exam and PMR students ya, happy you! Good luck guys!!!! What i wrote is nothing much related to the topic....he,he,he...

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice, funny, great, cool