Thursday, March 17, 2011

Eye to Eye With Her


You might be wondering what in the world im talking about? Well, im talking about MOunt Kinabalu. She's a shy mountain you know? Ionly got to see her during the sunset and it was amazing! Words can't discribe how beautiful the senery was. I am currently in Sarawak in Four Points. Just got off the plane from Sabah. KK (KOta Kinabalu) :)

I also went to the HOT SPRING which was hot, like really hot people! My feet were burning! Actually, my brother did go in the swimming pool too. Oh and the best part was, I got to touch the clouds,it was so COLD like ice. Even though it looks fullfy and nice to cuddle but it ain't anything like that.

The car wasn't even moving and it was cold. When the car moved, it became even colder. I went to visit the rafflesia flower too, it was almost going to die. It should DIE today. Opps.. sadly...Oh and there's a lot of dogs. Dead and alive. Everywhere!
Ok, that's all yal. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice, funny, great, cool