Monday, January 17, 2011

Wohooooooooooooo!!!!


Today is like wuhoo and buhuhu.This internet thing is driving me nuts! Im writting this like the third time already! Ok, let's begin.

It started out with a 'NOOOOOOOOOO' I was called out to take my certificate on STAGE! I like it but the fact that I have to go on stage, I'd rather not. My bahasa teacher, got la who. (ehem, ehem) gave us our ringkasan marks which were shocking. I wonder how will I ever get an A for bahasa. Not only me, but the whole class was talking about it. It was like the latest fashion brand. Except for Khavisha, she has always been blessed with good bahasa grades even with the most ....( im not sure how to say it) teacher. The class was filled with anger, sadness and unsatisfaction.

Lucky, our dearest english teacher was nice enough to lighten our day with a movie of Gandhi. The guy who fought for justice and got killed? Well, it might seem boring but its way better than reading or studing about him and making presentations and stuff like that. Thank you teacher!

Later after school, it was my first offical stayback for ruby red (house meeting) and recycling team. There was nothing much besides discussing about the club and all for T.R.E.E.S. But for ruby red, the form 1's were like brillant. Better than we ever were. We are so proud of you. And Im sure you now that. We are proud to call you our younger sisters by another mother!

That's it for now. Bye bye! Have a good day or night mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice, funny, great, cool